Smoked Salmon and Tomato Salad
- 50g rocket,
- 150g cherry tomatoes, cut in halves or quarters, if bigger,
- 40g sundried tomatoes, cut into strips,
- 150g hot-smoked salmon, flaked,
- 1 tbsp capers,
- 2 tbsp radish sprouts,
- salt and pepper,
- 1 tbsp olive oil,
- 1 tbsp lemon juice,
- 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce.
- Arrange on two plates the first six ingredients.
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice and sweet chilli sauce in a small bowl till combined to make a dressing and pour over the salad, season.